Latest Grooming Information
SkiTrails.com is providing a map of which trails were last groomed, as detected by a GPS device on the grooming machine. See map image and trail list below -- click on map to expand, and refresh browser/image for updates. Or click here for a more interactive map.
Depending on conditions, the groomer sometimes needs to make several passes on each trail in order to get the snow into a skiable condition. The times shown in the table and map below are only the last pass of the groomer. Please read this letter from Ranger Steve Christensen for more information.
Colors range from blue (just groomed) to orange (2-3 days ago) to yellow (4-7 days ago).
Grooming Schedule and Additional Information
- Normal grooming schedule is Thursday - Monday. No grooming Tuesday and Wednesday. Trails are normally groomed for both classic and skate skiing.
- Click Live Conditions (here or in above navigation) for live web cam, current conditions and forecast.
- Check out the new "Conditions 101" page, to learn how to use the information on this web site to forecast the actual ski conditions.
- Call (509) 238-4025 for State Parks recorded grooming report (also known as the "Snow Line").
- Direct questions or concerns about grooming to the Spokane Nordic club volunteer Grooming and Trails Committee -- click here to find their current contact information.
Thanks to State Parks staff for all they do to keep the Cross-Country Ski Park running smoothly, and to Inland Empire Paper Co. and Idaho Dep't of Lands for making their land available for trails.